The Voyeur (A Voyeur)

"I noticed her before him. She was blonde,her hair was in a bun,her eyes was a turquoise color,just like the Caribbean waters.
Her lips were plumped,but natural in a hot red lipstick.
She was dressed very simple,yet sexy.
White blouse with a black skirt,very nice cleavage.Her skin lightly tanned.
I was paralized by her sexy appeal.
For a splet second,I imagined him with her,watching them making love...
Then,I came to myself when he touched my arm.He looked at the same direction I was looking and then I knew,he found her attractive as much as I did.
We both watched her walking to the dance floor.We were mesmerized by her moves...
She knew how to provoke,to get attention.
I left him there,watching her and I went to the bathroom to retouch my lipstick.From the mirror I saw her coming in...
She commented something about makeup in a french accent,i just smiled to her and walked out.
I gave him the looking of telling him that I was on my way to the dance floor.The music was nice,just the way I liked it!
I was enjoying myself when I felt somone very close to me.I looked over my shoulder and there she was.
We started to dance like two friends,touching each other,laughting...
I looked at his direction and gave him a smile.
I asked her to the table, to have a proper introduction. She was delighted to meet us as much we were to meet her.
Unfortunately she had to leave,but we managed to exchanged numbers.
On our way out,I mention to him how lovely she was.Him in the other hand,knew what my intentions was..."
                           (To Be Continue...)

"Eu á notei antes dele. Ela era loira, seu cabelo estava em um coque, seus olhos eram de uma cor turquesa, assim como as águas do Caribe.
Seus lábios eram carnudos, mas naturais em um batom vermelho quente.
Ela estava vestida muito simples,porem sexy.
Blusa branca com uma saia preta, decote muito agradável. Sua pele levemente bronzeada.
Eu fiquei paralizada pelo seu 'sexy appeal'.
Por um minuto, eu o imaginei com ela, observando-os fazendo amor ...
Então, eu me dei conta quando ele tocou meu braço. Ele olhou na mesma direção que eu estava olhando e então eu percebi que ele a achava atraente tanto quanto eu.
Nós dois a observamos caminhar para a pista de dança. Ficamos hipnotizados com seus movimentos ...
Ela sabia como provocar, chamar atenção.
Eu o deixei lá, observando-a e fui ao banheiro retocar meu batom. Do espelho eu a vi chegando ...
Ela comentou algo sobre maquiagem num sotaque francês, eu apenas sorri para ela e saí.
Dei a ele a impressão de dizer que estava a caminho da pista de dança. A música era boa, do jeito que eu gostava!
Eu estava me divertindo quando senti alguém muito perto de mim. Olhei por cima do meu ombro e lá estava ela.
Nós começamos a dançar como duas amigas, tocando uma na outra, rindo ...
Eu olhei para a direção dele e lhe dei um sorriso.
Eu a pedi para irmos até a mesa,para uma própria introdução.Ela ficou encantada em nos conhecer tanto quanto nós a ela.
Infelizmente ela precisava ir embora, mas conseguimos trocar números.
Na saída, eu mencionei a ele como ela era adorável. Ele, por outro lado, sabia quais eram minhas intenções ... "
                            (A Continuar...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)