#19 The Game Of Lust ( O Jogo do Desejo)

Tease me,Tease me not!
Do you want to play the game of lust?
If you win,I am yours.
If you lose,You are mine.
Let me be the good girl you felt in love with!
Taste my innocence without spoken words.
Bury your soul on my lips.
Let me be the bad girl you desire!
Bite me,pull my hair.
Let me sink my nails
into your flesh.
Give me your love,passion
And I will transformed myself into a lady that you will worship like a born again beliver.

Me provoque, não me provoque!
Você quer jogar o jogo do desejo?
Se você vencer, eu sou sua.
Se você perder, você é meu.
Deixe-me ser a boa garota que você se apaixonou!
Prove da minha inocência sem dizer nada.
Enterre sua alma nos meus lábios.
Deixe-me ser a garota má que você deseja!
Morda-me, puxe meu cabelo.
Deixe-me afundar minhas unhas
em sua carne.
Me dê seu amor,sua paixão
E eu vou me transformar em uma dama
que você vai adorar como um crente recém-nascido.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)