#18 Your Little Girl ( Sua Garotinha)

Give me your paternal instinct.
I need it! I need it now!
Let me lay down in your arms and smell your essence.
Let me be your little girl!
I am vulnerable,free me!
Bring my dark side to the surface.
Give me your love!
Let me drink it,till the last drop.
Make me drunk with it.
Drunk in love,drunk for your love.
Bring my wild side from inside out!
I will let you see it,try it!
You will like it so much,you won't let this little girl come closer to the wild one.
Put her for sleep now,the little girl.
It's getting later and no underage is allowed here right now.
Sing to her the lullaby song and tell her stories.
Don't forget the kiss goodnight.
Goodnight my love!


Me dê seu instinto paterno.
Eu preciso disso! Eu preciso disso agora!
Deixe-me deitar em seus braços e sentir sua essência.
Deixe-me ser sua garotinha!
Eu estou vulnerável, me liberte!
Traga meu lado escuro para a superfície.
Da-me o teu amor!
Deixe-me beber até a última gota.
Me deixe bêbada com isso.
Bêbada de amor, bêbada pelo seu amor.
Traga meu lado selvagem de dentro para fora!
Eu vou deixar você ver, usar!
Você vai gostar tanto,que não irá deixar essa garotinha se aproximar da salvagem.
Coloque-a para dormir agora, a garotinha.
Está ficando tarde e nenhum menor é permitido aqui agora.
Cante para ela a canção de ninar e conte histórias.
Não esqueça o beijo de boa noite.
Boa noite meu amor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)