The Voyeur part 2 ( A Voyeur parte 2)

"...I was surprised by her call.She asked about how we were doing and I suggested that we must meet for a coffee sometime.
She asked:" What about now?"And there I went to my favorite coffee shop.
She was already there,Her hair was down in nice curls.Her blouse almost the same as last time,but in a different color.Turquoise to match her beautiful eyes.
Black jeans and flat shoes.I noticed her bra lace,very sexy.
She complimented me with a very slow kisses on both sides of my cheecks,touching the corner of my lips(I wondered if she could read my mind!).
We had coffee,talked about life,relationship and suddenly,the conversation became inappropriated for the location.
We made arrangements for that same night to meet at my house.
On our way out,she gave me a hot kiss,took me by surprise.I was embarrassed for the location,wondering if someone has seen it,but as I looked around,nobody was looking at us.
She was on time. He opened the door and we both welcome her to our home.She was dressed in a red lace dress.Not completed see through,but we could noticed that,she was without her lingerie.
She greeted both of us with a kiss saying:"Get ready for me!"
He opened a bottle of wine,put the music on,dimed the lights.We set in the lounge.The ambiance was perfect.Then she stands up and started to dance for us.
She came in my direction,giving me a lapdance.She knew how to turn on both of us.
She kissed me very gentle,then she standed up again,but this time to take of her clothe. 
 Wasn't just for her looks I was turned on.She was very confident on her own skin.She had some flaws  just like we all women has,but confidence was shining more than all this little things.
Her charisma,her natural beauty was remind me of, how so many of us,keeping this little things getting on the way of our relationship.When do we look in the mirror and started to seeing things that, isn't important to our partners. I learned there and then that, I am as beautiful, sexy, attractive as much as she was.
I kissed her and then him. I told both of them:"The show is all yours!"
I was sitting at the sofa,sipping my wine,watching them making love.
Without even touching myself,I had the most incredible orgasm at the same time as they.
From that moment on,she became part of our lives.
My relationship with him became more stronger. She wasn't a full time lover,but was like the piece of the puzzle that was missing."

"... Fiquei surpresa com o telefonema dela. Ela perguntou como estava indo e eu sugeri que precisássemos nos encontrar para tomar um café em algum momento.
Ela perguntou:"Porque não agora?" E lá fui eu ao meu coffee shop favorito.
Ela já estava lá, o cabelo dela estava solto em cachos. Sua blusa quase a mesma da última vez, mas em uma cor diferente. Turquesa para combinar com seus lindos olhos.
Calça jeans preta e sapatos baixos. Eu notei a renda de seu sutiã, muito sexy.
Ela me cumprimentou com beijos muito lentos em ambos os lados das minhas bochechas, tocando o canto dos meus lábios (eu me perguntei se ela poderia ler minha mente!).
Tomamos café, conversamos sobre vida, relacionamento e, de repente, a conversa ficou imprópria para o local.
Nós combinamos de nos encontrar naquela mesma noite em minha casa.
Quando saímos, ela me deu um beijo quente, me pegou de surpresa. Fiquei envergonhada pelo local, imaginando se alguém tinha visto, mas quando olhei ao redor, ninguém estava olhando para nós.
Ela chegou na hora marcada. Ele abriu a porta e nós dois a recebemos em nossa casa.Ela estava vestida com um vestido de renda vermelha.Não era tão transparente , mas podíamos notar que, ela estava sem sua lingerie.
Ela nos cumprimentou com um beijo dizendo: "Prepare-se para mim!"
Ele abriu uma garrafa de vinho, colocou a música, diminuiu as luzes.Nós nos sentamos na sala.O ambiente era perfeito. Então ela se levantou e começou a dançar para nós.
Ela veio na minha direção, me dando uma lapdance. Ela sabia como nos seduzir.
Ela me beijou muito gentil, então ela se levantou novamente, mas desta vez para tirar sua roupa.
Não era apenas por sua aparência que eu estava excitada. Ela era muito confidente em sua própria pele. Ela tinha algumas falhas como todas as mulheres, mas sua confiança estava sobressaindo mais do que todas essas pequenas coisas.
Seu carisma,sua beleza natural me fez lembrar,como muitos de nós, mantemos essas pequenas coisas no meio do nosso relacionamento.Quando nos olhamos no espelho e começamos a ver coisas que não são importantes para nossos parceiros. Eu aprendi naquele momento que, eu sou tão bonita, sexy, atraente quanto ela.
Eu a beijei e depois a ele. Eu disse a ambos: "O show é com vocês !"
Eu estava sentada no sofá, tomando meu vinho, observando-os fazendo amor.
Sem nem me tocar, tive o orgasmo mais incrível ao mesmo tempo que eles.
Daquele momento em diante, ela se tornou parte de nossas vidas.
Meu relacionamento com ele ficou mais forte. Ela não era uma amante em tempo integral, mas era como o pedaço do quebra-cabeça que estava faltando ".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)