The Librarian part 2 ( A Bibliotecária parte 2)

"...I needed to think straight, needed to finished my research,but every time I picked up the book, she came into mind.
So,I  went to the library to see her, to confront my feelings.
I went to her desk and gave her the book. My hands was shaking, my heart beating more than unusual and she noticed it.
I couldn't faced her, then she touched my hand and in a whispering voice she said: 'I was thinking about you from the time I saw you. Come with me!'
I was glad that nobody else was there, just the two of us.
I followed her to the back of the library.
There, she put me against the wall and slowly kissed me. The kiss was soft as was her touch.
It became intense and the location made every thing more excited.
I couldn't explain my desire to her, the only thing I wanted was to have her,to feel her, to let go of myself. Without any judgment, without shame.
She made me cum like no other...
Her smell was a mixture of vanilla and rose.What a fragrance!
And there, at the library I had my first encounter with a woman, with the librarian."


"... eu precisava pensar direito, precisava terminar minha pesquisa, mas toda vez que pegava o livro, ela vinha em minha mente.
Então, fui à biblioteca para vê-la, para confrontar meus sentimentos.
Fui até a mesa dela e dei a ela o livro. Minhas mãos estavam tremendo, meu coração batendo mais do que o normal e ela percebeu isso.
Eu não consegui encará-la, então ela tocou minha mão e em uma voz sussurrante ela disse: 'Eu estava pensando em você desde que te vi. Venha comigo!'
Fiquei feliz que ninguém mais estava lá, só nós duas.
Eu a segui até os fundos da biblioteca.
Lá, ela me colocou contra a parede e lentamente me beijou. O beijo foi suave como seu toque.
Tornou-se intenso e a localização deixou tudo mais excitante.
Eu não conseguia explicar meu desejo por ela, a única coisa que eu queria era tê-la, senti-la, me entregar. Sem qualquer julgamento, sem vergonha.
Ela me fez gozar como nenhum outro ...
Seu cheiro era uma mistura de baunilha e rosa. Que fragrância!
E lá, na biblioteca, tive meu primeiro encontro sexual com uma mulher, com a bibliotecária.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)