#7 Private Pilot (Piloto Particular)

I dreamt about us in a private plane.
You the pilot, my private pilot.
Only us, miles away from land
High in the sky.
You left the plane on autopilot
And brought me a champagne...
And I thought to myself: "Oh boy, is this real?"
You asked me to close my eyes...
Then you had a sip of the cold drink
And gave me to taste it
Out of your mouth.
What a invitation for something naughty!
Then, when things started to getting hotter
I woke up with the phone rigging.
Nevertheless, was nice to hear your voice.
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Eu sonhei com nós dois em um avião particular.
Você o piloto, meu piloto particular.
Apenas nós, milhas longe da terra
Bem alto no céu.
Você deixou o avião no piloto automático
E me trouxe um champanhe ...
E eu pensei comigo mesma: "Oh garoto, isso é real?"
Você me pediu para fechar meus olhos ...
Então você tomou um gole da bebida gelada
E me deu para prová-la
Atravez da sua boca
Que convite para algo excitante!
Então, quando as coisas começaram a ficar mais quentes
Eu acordei com o telefone tocando.
No entanto, foi bom ouvir sua voz.
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)