The Librarian ( A Bibliotecária)


" The first time I saw her was, when I needed a book for a research I was doing at the time.
I entered the library and my eyes caught on hers,immediately sending butterflies throughout my body. From that moment I knew,I wanted to find more about her.
As a woman,I never felt attracted to another woman,but something much stronger then myself kept me thinking about her...
She noticed me the same way,but I needed to compose myself and ask her about the book.
As I was walking to her desk,she didn't took her eyes off me. I felt naked,exposed but at the same time I like it!
I said ''good morning" to her and asked her about the book,she pointed me to the right section and there I went.
It took me a moment to find it,because I couldn't stop thinking about the way she looked at me.
Was I imagining things or she was flirting with me?
Suddenly, I felt someone behind me,blocking me to getting out. I stood frozen and I looked down to noticed that was a woman's shoes.
In a sexy voice,she asked me if I had found what I was looking for.
The butterflies came again,my hands was sweating. It felt so sexy, at the same time,intimidating.
I managed to turn around,to faced her.
In that moment,we only heard our breath,accelerating little by little. My heart beating faster and faster, almost coming out of my mouth., leaving my lips dry.
Our lips almost touching and I replied to her," Yes, I found it!"
Then I realized what was happening and I said: "I mean,the book. I found it!"
Suddenly,we heard some foots steps and she backed off    .
I stayed were I was, watching her walked way. I felt like a teenager,when we found our first love.
Then I walked to her desk again,to signed off the book,but she wasn't no longer there.
"She probably left with the person who just came in", I thought to myself.
I wander what cause this sensation to happen?  I took the book and went out of the building. My apartment was 5 minutes from there by walking. I needed a fresh air anyway.
Arrived home,closed the door,dropped the book and the bag on the sofa and went for a nice cold shower.
As soon as the water was touching my head,she came into my mind...
I could smell her,her lips was inviting...
I closed my eyes and let the water touch my body.
Slowly, I was feeling the need of touching myself. I was turned on with that woman, the librarian.."
                                          ( To Be Continue...)


"A primeira vez que a vi, foi quando eu precisava de um livro para uma pesquisa que eu estava fazendo na época.
Entrei na biblioteca e meus olhos encontraram os dela, imediatamente enviando arrepoios por todo o meu corpo. A partir daquele momento, eu sabia que queria saber mais sobre ela.
Como mulher, nunca me senti atraída por outra mulher, mas algo muito mais forte do que eu, me fazia pensar nela ...
Ela me notou da mesma maneira, mas eu precisava me recompor e perguntar a ela sobre o livro.
Enquanto caminhava para sua mesa, ela não tirava os olhos de mim. Eu me senti nua, exposta, mas ao mesmo tempo eu gostava daquilo!
Eu desejei "bom dia" á ela e perguntei-a sobre o livro, ela me indicou a seção certa e lá fui eu.
Levei um momento para encontrá-lo, porque não conseguia parar de pensar no jeito que ela olhava para mim.
Eu estava imaginando coisas ou ela estava flertando comigo?
De repente, senti alguém atrás de mim, me impedindo de sair. Eu fiquei congelada e olhei para baixo e notei que era um sapato de mulher.
Em uma voz sexy, ela me perguntou se eu havia encontrado o que estava procurando.
Me arrepie novamente,minhas mãos suavam. Era tão excitante e ao mesmo tempo, intimidava.
Eu consegui me virar para encará-la.
Naquele momento, só ouviamos a nossa respiração, acelerando pouco a pouco. Meu coração batendo mais e mais rápido, quase saindo pela boca, deixando meus lábios secos.
Nossos lábios quase se tocando e eu a respondi: "Sim, eu achei!"
Então percebi o que estava acontecendo e falei: "Quero dizer, o livro. Encontrei!"
De repente, ouvimos alguns passos e ela recuou.
Eu fiquei onde estava, observando-a andando. Eu me senti como uma adolescente, quando encontramos nosso primeiro amor.
Então eu caminhei para a mesa dela novamente, para assinar o livro, mas ela não estava mais lá.
"Ela provavelmente saiu com a pessoa que acabou de entrar", pensei comigo mesma.
Eu fiquei pensando, por que essa sensação tinha acontecido? Peguei o livro e saí do prédio. Meu apartamento ficava 5 minutos de lá a pé. Eu precisava de um ar fresco de qualquer maneira.
Cheguei em casa, fechei a porta, deixei o livro e a bolsa no sofá e fui tomar um bom banho frio.
Assim que a água tocou minha cabeça, ela veio em minha mente ...
Eu podia sentir o cheiro dela, seus lábios  eram um convite...
Fechei meus olhos e deixei a água tocar meu corpo.
Derrepente senti a necessidade de me tocar. Eu estava excitada com aquela mulher, a bibliotecária .. "

                                          (A Continuar...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)