#149 My Passion (Minha Paixão)

 She is so hot,
 I can feel her heat

Penetrating my body

Near her, I can hardly breathe 

She makes all my senses going 

Through my head

She makes me weak in the knees

If I could, I would kidnap her

Leave her locked in my bed

Feeding her with my love

My desire,my passion 

My passion for her

She is driving me crazy

Can’t concentrate 

Can’t work properly 

She is dominating my whole being

She is danger

She is temptation 

Temptation I can’t fight 

She is the passion I need

She is my passion 

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Ela é tão quente, eu posso sentir seu calor 

Penetrando meu corpo,

Eu mal posso respirar

Quando ela está por perto

Ela faz todos os meus sentidos 

Subir pela minha cabeça 

Ela deixa minhas pernas bambas 

Se eu pudesse, eu iria seqüestrá-la 

Deixar-la trancada na minha cama 

Alimentando-a com meu amor

Meu desejo, minha paixão

Minha paixão por ela

Ela está me deixando louco 

Não consigo me concentrar 

Não consigo trabalhar direito

Ela está dominando 

Todo meu ser

Ela é perigo 

Ela é tentação 

A tentação que não consigo 

Lutar contra 

Ela é a paixão que eu preciso 

Ela é minha paixão 

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)