#159 2020

 I will never be the same 

2020 was a year of transformation 

A year of growth...

A year of love and heart broken 

A year of acceptance and self love

For me, anyway

A year where I'm still breaking the beliefs 

That I've been carrying with me 

Since my childhood

2020 has been in general

Good to me...

I met several people 

Some decided to stay

Others decided to go

But each and everyone 

Had the purpose of doing so

I let things go

I let people go 

Wasn’t easier and still isn’t 

But I need to learn from everything 

I need to continue with my journey 

I need to continue going forward 

I don’t know where 

I am supposed to be

I am just keeping walking 

Maybe I will find 

Something there

Extraordinary...


Nunca serei a mesma

 2020 foi um ano de transformação

 Um ano de crescimento ...

 Um ano de amor e coração partido

 Um ano de aceitação e amor próprio

 Pelo menos para mim

 Um ano em que ainda

Estou quebrando crenças

 Que eu tenho carregado comigo

 Desde minha infância

 2020 foi em geral

 Bom para mim...

 Conheci várias pessoas

 Algumas decidiram ficar

 Outras decidiram partir 

 Mas cada uma tiveram

Um propósito de fazer isso

 Eu deixei as coisas irem

 Eu deixei as pessoas irem

 Não foi fácil e ainda não está sendo

 Mas eu preciso aprender com tudo

 Eu preciso continuar com minha jornada

 Eu preciso continuar indo em frente

 Eu não sei onde devo ir

 Apenas continuo caminhando

 Talvez eu encontre 

Algo lá

 Extraordinário...





Comments

  1. Every few years I write a poem called I want . What do I want , ..

    I Want

    I want to run my fingers across your scars because it shows a life well-lived, risks taken and promise broken.
    I want to kiss the crows feet at the corner of your eyes.
    I want to feel the rumble of your broken voice and hear the misdeeds of your youth.
    The grey in your hair is like a badge of honour, you made it this far, you're alive, and haven’t given up.
    Those wrinkles are like roads on the map that is your body.
    I don’t want perfect, I want broken , and hurt,
    I want sorrow and silence, eyes that smile
    while a cyclone of emotions twists just beneath the surface.
    I want real .. because only then will you recognize my soul.

    I want you (Too)

    I want to kiss the crows feet at the corner of your eyes.
    I want to hear the rumble and growl of your broken voice
    I want to taste the stale coffee and cigarettes on your lips
    I want to hear your sigh of pleasure
    as I blow a silent kiss on the back of your neck
    I want to hear your anger turn to laughter as you realise that I am already on your side
    I want to see you cry on my shoulder and laugh as the rain caresses your skin
    I want to let you in, to see the dishes unwashed in my kitchen and the dirty washing on the floor
    I want to feel your hand touch mine in the darkness of a movie house, unseen by everyone, but a small silent fragile ensure just meant for me.
    I want to hear you ask my advice and use it
    I want to smell your fabric softener as your clothes lay on the floor
    I want to hear a purr of satisfaction deep inside your chest as you curl up against me
    I want to see your hair all messed up and underwear on backwards as you try and rush out the door’
    I want to see you …
    All of you, the good, the bad, the hidden, the sad …
    I want to see you. the true you. the all of you …
    I want you …

    I can see how my wants have changed , Its almost time for a part three
    By Paul Watson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)