#157 Show Me (Mostra-me)

Show me how you feel

Show me your true self

I want to touch every corner 

Of your soul 

Show me how much you want 

To be with me...

Show me your feelings, emotions 

Don’t be afraid 

I just want to be sure

I am not alone in this journey 

The journey of love...

Show me yourself

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 


  Mostra-me como você se sente

  Mostre-me seu verdadeiro eu

  Eu quero tocar em cada canto

  De sua alma

  Mostra-me o quanto você quer

  Estar comigo ...

  Mostre-me seus sentimentos, emoções

  Não tenha medo

  Eu só quero ter certeza

  Que não estou sozinha nesta jornada

  A jornada do amor... 

  Mostre-me o seu eu!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)