#150 Love Affair (Caso De Amor)

never though about

One day I would admit it

But I am having

A love affair 

The kinda of love I never 

Felt before 

The love I thought

Never would 

Be possible 

The kinda of love 

You only think that

Would happen to others 

Not you.

The love that 

Makes me complete 

I can look myself in the mirror 

And be proud of myself 

No judgment, no shame

Because I am doing it

For me, period.

I am having a love affair 

Love affair with myself!!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Eu nunca pensei em um dia

Que eu iria admitir

Mas estou tendo

Um caso de amor

O tipo de amor que eu nunca

Senti antes

O amor que pensei

Que nunca iria

 Ser possível

 O tipo de amor

 Que você só pensa que

 Acontece com outros

 Não com você 

 O amor que

 Me torna completa

 Eu posso me olhar no espelho

 E ter orgulho de mim mesma

 Sem julgamento, sem vergonha

 Porque eu estou fazendo isso

 Para mim, e ponto.

 Estou tendo um caso de amor

 Caso de amor comigo mesma !!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)