#147 The Scent Of A Woman (O Perfume De Uma Mulher)

I can’t stopped think about her

Her scent is all over my body 

I refused to have a shower 

For a while....

Her scent transport me 

To a place that only 

She can take me there

Where I always want to be.

Her kisses, her touch

Makes me feel wanting,

Happy, alive. 

She makes me feel weak,

On a way,

I can give

My whole self

To her

My body, my mind 

My heart, is already hers.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 


 Eu não consigo parar de pensar nela

 Seu cheiro está em todo o meu corpo

 Eu me recuso a tomar banho

 Por um tempo....

 O cheiro dela me transporta

 Para um lugar que só

 Ela pode me levar lá

 Onde eu sempre quero estar

 Seus beijos, seu toque

 Me faz sentir desejado

 Feliz, vivo

 Ela me faz sentir fraco

 De certa forma,

 Posso dar todo o meu 

 Ser a ela

 Meu corpo, mente

 Meu coração,já é dela.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)