#77 Give Yourself To Me!(Entregue-se Á Mim!)

Let me touch ever corner
Of your heart, your soul!
Your body is already mine,
Just need to possess it!
Give me permission to untied
All the "knots" in your
Life and bring back
All the joy,even if it is
For one moment.
Give yourself to me!
Let me take you
To a memorable place...
I am the danger you need...
I am the desire in person!
I am yours!
Can't you see it?
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Deixe-me tocar em todos os cantos
Do seu coração, sua alma!
Seu corpo já é meu
Só preciso possuí-lo!
Me dê permissão para desamarrar
Todos os "nós" da sua
Vida e trazer de volta
Toda a alegria, mesmo que seja
Por um momento.
Entregue-se a mim!
Deixe-me levá-lo
Para um lugar memorável...
Eu sou o perigo que você precisa...
Eu sou o desejo em pessoa!
Eu sou sua!
Você não consegue ver isso?
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)