The Gift (O Presente)

"She was having an ice-cream at the mall,sitting in a bench,when she noticed a man staring at
a window shop.She couldn't see it from a distance what he was looking at, but after he left, on her way out, she went there to see what it was and didn't saw anything unusual,except was only high heel shoes.
3 days later, on her way home,she noticed the same man staring at another window shop. She was intrigued by it. So,she went beside him and tried some conversation.
"Are you looking to buy something special for your wife?"
She took him by surprise.
Her: " Sorry,I didn't mean to scare you,but I noticed you looking at the window, I guess you are looking for something or at something?"
Him: " It's Ok. Yes,I am looking for something. Do you work here?"
Her: " I am afraid I am not. I am just passing through. I am work at the building next door to the mall. But I can help you, if you want!"
Him: " That would be great, Thanks. My name is Jake and I work at the same building as you.Here is my business card."
Her: " I am Alicia. Nice to meet you!"
Alicia: " So,what you are looking for in particular?"
Do you have something in mind?"
Jake: "I don't know. What do you suggest?"
Alicia: "Well,I don't know your wife's taste,do I?
Do you?"
Jake: "Sorry,I don't have a wife,but is for someone in particular. I don't know about her tastes yet!"
Alicia: "Ok. I have a good taste for shoes. Come with me!
What about this one?
Red,6 inches,simple but sophisticated."
Jake: "Could you try it,please? I mean,looks like you have the same size as her."
Alicia: " It's beautiful! She will love it!"
Little did she knew that he was buying for her..."
                (To Be Continued...)


"Ela estava tomando um sorvete no shopping, sentada em um banco, quando notou um homem olhando para
uma vitrine.Ela não podia ver de longe o que ele estava olhando, mas depois que ele saiu, na saída dela, ela foi lá para ver o que era e não viu nada de anormal, exceto apenas sapatos de salto alto.
3 dias depois, a caminho de casa, ela notou o mesmo homem olhando para outra vitrine. Ela ficou intrigada com aquilo. Então, ela foi ao lado dele e tentou alguma conversa.
"Você está querendo comprar algo especial para sua esposa?"
Ela o pegou de surpresa.
Ela: "Desculpe, eu não queria te assustar, mas eu notei você olhando a vitrine, eu achei que você estaria procurando ou olhando algo?"
Ele: "Tudo bem. Sim, estou procurando por algo. Você trabalha aqui?"
Ela: "Receio que não. Estou apenas passando. Eu trabalho no prédio ao lado do shopping. Mas posso ajudá-lo, se quiser!"
Ele: "Isso seria ótimo, obrigado. Meu nome é Jake e eu trabalho no mesmo prédio que você. Aqui está o meu cartão de visita."
Ela: "Eu sou Alicia. Prazer em conhecê-lo!"
Alicia: "Então, o que você está procurando em particular?"
Você tem algo em mente?"
Jake: "Eu não sei. O que você sugere?"
Alicia: "Bem, eu não conheço o gosto da sua esposa, não é?
E você?"
Jake: "Desculpe, eu não tenho uma esposa, mas é para alguém em particular. Eu ainda não conheço os gostos dela!"
Alicia: "Ok. Eu tenho um bom gosto por sapatos. Venha comigo!
Que tal este?
Vermelho, 6 polegadas, simples mas sofisticado."
Jake: "Você poderia experimentar, por favor? Quero dizer, parece que você tem o mesmo tamanho que ela."
Alicia: "É lindo! Ela vai adorar!"
Mal sabia ela que ele estava comprando para ela..."
                   (A Continuar...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)