#172 Refunds (Reembolso)
The words still hammering In my head Every little piece of it I keeping playing in my head I keeping going back In that moment So I can pay attention if I didn’t forget anything that was said And yes, was louder and clear “I can’t afford to love you” Is echoing far and beyond Louder enough for My ears to hear it And my heart to felt a sharp pain Without thinking clearly The tears started to rolling Down my cheeks Letting out all the pain I felt in that moment How could I be so foolish Denying to myself that All along you where planning To be with her Telling me “Ifs , When and Who Knows” “You can’t afford to love me” But I love you without thinking About the price I will pay for it And here I am,starting the payment Without the guarantee of refunds ©️Renata Clarke-Gray As palavras ainda Estão martelando Na minha cabeça Cada pequeno pedaço Eu continuo repeti...
Comments
Post a Comment