#41 Untitled (Sem Título)

What you need from me,
Is what I want from you. 
Our chemistry is so intoxicant.
I wish the taste
Of your mouth
Could last longer than our distance
And grow stronger,
With more resistance to time.
Do you fantasizes about me?
I want you to strip me naked,
Handcuffs me.
I want to be yours,
Just the way
You want me to be!

O que você precisa de mim,
É o que eu quero de você.
Nossa química é tão intoxicante.
Eu gostaria que o gosto
Da sua boca pudesse durar 
Mais do que a nossa distância
E ficasse mais forte,
Com mais resistência
Ao tempo.
Você tem fantasias comigo?
Eu quero que você me despe,
Me algeme.
Eu quero ser sua,
Do jeito que
Você quer que eu seja!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)