#143 Yesterday &Today (Ontem & Hoje)

Yesterday I felt the happiness

In my heart, in my soul.

Couldn’t contain myself.

The feeling of it was so real

To be true.

But this happiness was temporary...

Sad but true.

Sad,literally.

Because sadness invaded my body 

My soul today!

Today is another history 

Another chapter.

All the emotions,

All the events that today’s brought,

It’s much hard to fight 

To just thinking about yesterday’s joy...

It’s so hurtful that my body

And my eyes is keeping fighting 

Not to hurt,

Not to cry.

Yesterday was like a long ago

And tomorrow is still to come.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Ontem eu senti a felicidade

 Em meu coração, em minha alma.

 Não consegui me conter.

 A sensação era tão real

 Para ser verdadeira.

 Mas essa felicidade foi temporária...

 Triste mas verdadeira.

 Triste, literalmente.

 Porque a tristeza invadiu meu corpo

 Minha alma hoje!

 Hoje é outra história

 Outro capítulo.

 Todas as emoções,

 Todos os eventos que o hoje trouxe,

 É muito difícil lutar

 E apenas pensar na alegria de ontem...

 É tão doloroso que meu corpo

 E meus olhos continuam lutando

 Para não machucar,

 Para não chorar.

 Ontem foi como se fosse

Há muito tempo atrás 

 E o amanhã ainda está por vir.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)