#142 Can Love Heal? (Pode O Amor Curar?)

Can love heal all my scars,

All my sorrows?

The scars I keeping creating

Over and over again.

The sorrows that bitter the soul.

Can love heal the crying of 

Yesterday and today?

Can love make it all stop?

To stop the pain, the crying...

Can love make it go away?

Just want to be back at 

My mother’s arms

And cry until 

I fall asleep.

And never wake up again.

Be with her, where she is now.

Maybe it’s the love I need.

The only true love in my life!


Pode o amor curar todas

As minhas cicatrizes,

Todas as minhas tristezas? 

As cicatrizes que continuo

Criando o tempo todo.

As tristezas que amargam a alma. 

Pode o amor curar o choro

De ontem e hoje? 

Pode o amor fazer tudo parar? 

Parar a dor, o choro...

Pode o amor fazer tudo isso ir embora? 

Só queria estar de volta aos braços

De minha mãe e chorar

Até cair no sono

E nunca mais acordar. 

Estar com ela, onde ela está agora.

Talvez esse é o amor

Que eu preciso. 

O único amor verdadeiro na minha vida!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)