#132 Miss Those Feelings(Saudades Desses Sentimentos)

I miss those feelings

The feelings ones I had

The feelings of a passionate woman 

To be vulnerable,

To give myself and feel the passion 

The passion that still

Burning inside of me...

Like a volcano want to erupt.

I want to feel my body 

Shivering with pleasure 

And make my mouth watering 

With so much wanting...

Oh,how I miss those feelings!

Now I feel numb.

I feel like I am someone else. 

I am confused, is this the new me

Or this is only temporary?

I want those feelings again. 

Please, help me bring it back. 



Sinto falta desses sentimentos

 Dos sentimentos que eu tive

 Dos sentimentos de uma mulher apaixonada

 De ser vulnerável,

 De me doar e sentir a paixão

 A paixão que ainda

 Queima dentro de mim...

 Como um vulcão que quer entrar em erupção.

 Eu quero sentir meu corpo

 Tremendo de prazer

E ficar com água na boca

De tanta vontade...

 Oh, como sinto falta desses sentimentos!

 Agora me sinto dormente.

 Eu sinto que sou outra pessoa.

 Estou confusa, este é a nova eu

 Ou isso é apenas temporário?

 Eu quero esses sentimentos novamente.

 Por favor, me ajude a trazê-lo de volta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)