#129 The Voice Of Acceptance (A Voz Da Aceitação)

I am trying to believe 
In every word you said.
I am trying to see
What you seeing in me.
Every stop in front of a mirror 
Is another step to acceptance.
Accepting myself the way you seeing me.
The way the others seeing me.
I am trying to listen
To the voice inside of me.
The voice that is always
Screaming in my head,
But it’s a battle,
It’s difficult.
Why it’s difficult the self acceptance?
It’s one step forward 
Two steps back...
But in that backs and forwards
I will continue to listen...
Listen to you, 
Listen to others,
Listen to the voice,
The voice of acceptance.

Eu estou tentando acreditar 
Em cada palavra que você disse. 
Eu estou tentando ver 
O que você vê em mim. 
Cada parada na frente de um espelho 
É um passo para a aceitação. 
Aceitando-me do jeito que você me vê. 
Do jeito como os outros me veem. 
Eu estou tentando ouvir 
A voz dentro de mim.
A voz que está sempre gritando 
Na minha cabeça, 
Mas é uma batalha, 
É difícil. 
Por que é difícil a auto-aceitação? 
É um passo pra frente 
E dois passos pra trás... 
Mas nesta idas e vindas 
Eu continuarei a ouvir...
Ouvir você,
Ouvir os outros,
Ouvir a voz, 
A voz da aceitação.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)