#226 Sunrises & Sunsets (Amanheceres & Entardeceres)

If I could describe

My feelings for you

I would say 

It’s rises like the sun,

Warm up through the day.

Making me feel warm, happy 

It’s beautiful like the sunsets

But will never fades away. 

It’s brilliant, it’s colorful, it’s magical.

Between sunrises and sunsets 

Is were I can feel my 

Body, mind and soul 

Connecting with you. 

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Se eu pudesse descrever

Meus sentimentos por você

Eu diria

Nasce como o sol,

Aquecendo-se durante o dia.

Fazendo-me sentir aquecida, feliz

É lindo como o pôr do sol

Mas nunca desaparece.

É brilhante, é colorido, é mágico.

Entre amanheceres e entardeceres

É onde eu posso sentir meu

Corpo, mente e alma

Conectando-se com você.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#225 God (Deus)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)