#209 Que Hoje Seja (May Today Be)

Que hoje eu seja 

O que não fui ontem.

Que hoje eu faça 

O que ontem não fiz.

Que hoje eu diga

O que não disse ontem.

Que hoje eu ame

Muito mais que ontem

E bem menos do que amanhã.

Que hoje eu vive o hoje.

Que o ontem fique para ontem.

Que hoje seja.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 


 May I be today

 What I wasn't yesterday.

 May I do today

 What I didn't do yesterday.

 May today I say

 What I didn't say yesterday.

 May today I love

 Much more than yesterday

 And much less than tomorrow.

 May today I live today.

 Let yesterday stay yesterday.

 May it be today.

 ©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

  1. In English, it's more beautiful than in Portuguese because of the word's sounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)