#200 Damaged Boy (Garoto Danificado)

I wished to be yours 

But no more! 

I wished to be living with you

The life you had presented me

But no more! 

I wished so many things with you

But no more! 

You made me feel special 

But only when you wanted me

You created false feelings

Gave me false hopes 

So I could feel for you

But no more!

With time, I realized that 

You are a damaged person

Damage no just others

But yourself 

Pretending you are happy 

In doing this 

But, Hey, I saw you the way

No other could see you…

And guess what?

I forgive you

Because you are the kind of person

Is ridding behind this pretentious side 

Pretending to be a playboy 

But the matter of a fact

You are just a damaged boy

©️Renata Clarke-Gray



 Eu queria ser sua

 Mas não mais!

 Eu queria estar vivendo com você

 A vida que você me apresentou

 Mas não mais!

 Eu desejei tantas coisas com você

 Mas não mais!

 Você me fez sentir especial

 Mas só quando você me queria

 Você criou sentimentos falsos

 Deu-me falsas esperanças

 Até eu sentir algo por você

 Mas não mais!

 Com o tempo, percebi que

 Você é uma pessoa prejudicial 

 Prejudicial não apenas aos outros

 Mas com você mesmo

 Fingindo que você está feliz

 Ao fazer isso

 Mas, ei, eu vi você do jeito

 Que ninguém nunca poderia te ver...

 E sabe de uma coisa?

 Eu perdôo você

 Porque você é o tipo de pessoa

 Que está se escondendo 

 Por trás desse seu lado pretensioso

 Fingindo ser um playboy

 Mas o fato é

 Você é apenas um garoto danificado

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)