#199 Little Longer (Um Pouco Mais)

 I am finding that 

You slowly starting 

To distancing yourself from me

The online affair becoming 

More real each day…

I am not begging you 

To love me

I am loving you because 

I felt in love, because I can 

And I want to!

I am just asking to stay

Until the last minute 

Until I have little more time 

To leave my scent behind 

To leave my little touch 

In everything you see 

Around “our little bubble”

Our nest of love

I just want to stay a little longer

Enough so I can leave 

Not scars,but a beautiful

Story we created!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 


 Estou achando que 

 Você está começando 

 Aos poucos 

 A se distanciar de mim

 O caso online está tornando

 Mais real a cada dia ...

 Eu não estou te implorando

 Para me amar

 Estou te amando porque

 Me apaixonei, porque posso

 E eu quero!

 Só estou pedindo para ficar

 Até o último minuto

 Para eu ter um pouco mais de tempo

 Para deixar meu cheiro 

 Para deixar meu toque

 Em tudo que você vê

 Ao redor de “nossa pequena bolha”

 Nosso ninho de amor

 Eu só quero ficar mais um pouco

 O suficiente para eu poder deixar 

 Não cicatrizes, mas uma bela

 História que criamos!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)