#163 Love & Desire (Amor & Desejo)

Love fulfills my heart, my soul

Desire is in my body, my mind

If I mix both , it will become 

A wild fire, a kaleidoscope 

Desire & love or 

Love & desire

One is calm, gentle 

The other, passion 

Agitation uncontrollable... 

One can make you think carefully 

The other, acting with impulse 

Nevertheless, both is genuine

Both is in me!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


 O amor preenche meu coração, minha alma

 O desejo está no meu corpo, minha mente

 Se eu misturar os dois, irão se tornarem 

 Em um fogo selvagem, um caleidoscópio

 Desejo e amor ou

 Amor e desejo

 Um é calmo, gentil

 O outro,paixão

 Agitação incontrolável ...

 Um pode fazer você pensar com cuidado

 O outro, agir por impulso

 No entanto, ambos são genuínos

 Ambos estão em mim!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)