# 162 Fortress (Fortaleza)

 I have to find my strength

 I have to be strong

 For me and for you!

 It’s not easy

 These days ...

 I feel like

 A snake

 Try to hit me,

 Try to attack me ...

 Try with all her poison

 To finish me off!

 But my sixth sense

 Protect me

 Reminds me that

 It's not my time

 That many waves and storms

 Are yet to come

 But that ,in the boat of life

 The sails will never break

 Because they are built 

 With love...

 The fortress is in me

 Just need to believe !!!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Eu tenho que encontrar minhas forças

Eu tenho que ser forte

Por mim e por você!

Não está sendo fácil 

Nesses dias atuais...

Sinto como se 

Uma cobra 

Tenta me dar um bote,

Tenta me atacar...

Tenta com todo o seu veneno

Acabar comigo!

Mas meu sexto sentido 

Me protege 

Me faz lembrar que ainda 

Não é minha hora

Que ainda virão muitas ondas 

E tempestades 

Mas que no barco da vida

As velas jamais irão se romper 

Porque são velas construídas 

Com amor... 

A fortaleza está em mim

Só basta eu acreditar!!!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)