#110 Spreading Love(Espalhando Amor)

  As the wind blows my hair
  I feel the freedom ...
  The freedom of my feelings.
  I let it go,
  Go with the wind.
  Fly, fly away ...
  Travel to the land of hope,
  To the land of love,
  To the land of the heart,
  Your heart!!!
  Can you feel it?
  My unconditional love?
  It's over you,
  Over me, over us, over anyone.
  I'm spreading it to the world ...
  Let it in ...
  Let me in ...
  Let Love In!
©️Renata Clarke-Gray

 Assim como o vento sopra meu cabelo
 Eu sinto a liberdade ...
 A liberdade dos meus sentimentos.
 Eu deixo ir,
 Vá com o vento.
 Voe, voe para longe ...
 Viaje para a terra da esperança,
 Para a terra do amor,
 Para a terra do coração,
 Seu coração!!!
 Pode sentir isso?
 Meu amor incondicional?
 Está sobre você,
 Sobre mim, sobre nós, sobre qualquer um.
 Estou espalhando para o mundo ...
 Deixe entrar ...
 Me deixe entrar ...
 Deixe o amor entrar!
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)