#109 Conflicts With My Feelings(Conflitos Com Meus Sentimentos)

Why am I still having conflicts 
With my feelings towards you?  
Why do you send signals that you want me?  
Why aren't you blunt about what you want?  
Sometimes I think I love you, 
Other times I think it's just 
Physical attraction ... 
I needed to see you to be sure in my head!  
Today I try to affirm that 
It is nothing more than physical attraction, 
Nothing  than colorful friendship ... 
But, is it?

Por que ainda estou tendo conflitos 
Com meus sentimentos em relação a você?  
Por que você envia sinais 
De que você me quer?  
Por que você não é franco sobre o que quer?  
Às vezes eu acho que te amo, 
Outras vezes eu acho que é 
Apenas atração física ... 
Eu precisava ver você 
Para ter certeza na minha cabeça!  
Hoje tento afirmar que nada mais é
Que atração física, 
Mais que amizade colorida ... 
Mas, será?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)