#37 Mysteries (Mistérios)

I wish I could close my eyes,
And no longer see you in my mind.
It's impossible not to want
To know more about this
Mysterious man.
Yesterday you were an open book.
Whose reading was one
A little slow,
Today a book
With blank pages.
Can not hear
More your voice.
See your face then
No way.
Only share thing
Not to personal.
When we exchange
text message,
Very few words are exchanged
And when they are,
Doubts happen ...
Are we in the same page
Or I am fantasizing everything?
I know you still want me,
As much I want you
Just make it happen!

Queria poder fechar os meus olhos,
E não mais te ver em minha mente.
É impossível não querer
Saber mais desse
Homem misterioso.
Ontem você foi um livro aberto
Cuja leitura foi
Um pouco lenta,
Hoje um livro
Com páginas em branco.
Não se pode ouvir
Mais sua voz.
Ver seu rosto então
Nem pensar.
Compartilhar somente coisas
Que não seja pessoal.
Quando trocamos
mensagem de texto,
Muito pouco as palavras são trocadas
E quando são,
As dúvidas acontecem...
Será que estamos na mesma sintonia
Ou eu que estou
Fantasiando tudo?
Eu sei que ainda me queres,
Como eu te quero
Basta você fazer acontecer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)