#213 Everything Changed Me (Tudo Me Mudou)

Everything changed me.

All I have been through 

Made me seeing myself.

Everything that was left behind 

Is the past. 

I learnt from it, I grown from it.

But is the past and belongs there!

Who cannot follow me

Will staying behind.

It’s time to make the most of it.

I want to live 

And not just survive.

And I am grateful for the wrong ones,

Who passed through my life,

Because made me appreciate 

The right ones.

The ones that wants to stay.

The ones that has seeing me now.

The ones cheering with me and for me.

Everything changed me 

And it’s been a wonderful journey.

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


 Tudo me mudou.

 Tudo que eu passei

 Me fez me ver.

 Tudo que foi deixado para trás

 É passado.

 Aprendi com isso, cresci com isso.

 Mas é passado e lá pertence!

 Quem não pode me seguir

 Vai ficar para trás.

 É hora de aproveitar ao máximo.

 Eu quero viver

 E não apenas sobreviver.

 E eu sou grata pelos errados,

 Quem passou pela minha vida,

 Porque me fez apreciar

 Os certos.

 Os que querem ficar.

 Os que estão me vendo agora.

 Os que torcem comigo e por mim.

 Tudo me mudou

 E tem sido uma jornada maravilhosa.

 ©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)