#211 Who Should I Choose? (Quem Eu Devo Escolher?)

Who should I choose?

Should I choose the sexy,

The desirable, the lovable?

Should I choose the adventurous,

The wildest, the spontaneous?

Should I choose the silly,

The adorable, the companion?

I will choose the only one that,

Can be all of that in 3 versions…

Me, myself and I!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 



 Quem devo escolher?

 Devo escolher a sexy,

 A desejável, a amável?

 Devo escolher a aventureira

 A mais selvagem, a espontânea?

 Devo escolher a boba,

 A adorável, a companheira?

 Vou escolher a única que,

 Pode ser tudo isso em 3 versões…

 Eu, eu mesma e eu!

 ©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)