#202 Souls Connection (Conexão De Almas)

He forming this picture in his mind

Of me being a beautiful, sexy gentile 

Petite woman ,that is full of fire,

In a soft and gentle way.

How beautiful that can be

Without seeing me,literally!

I feel the connection 

Not with the person 

But with the soul.

Souls connections is approaching me.

The vibration I send is of love 

And out of love.

In the past, The souls vampires

Was trying to suck my blood

Till the last drops.

I got my blood transfusion with kindness,

Love and compassion.

Souls connections is what the universe 

Presenting me.

People with a good heart and gentle soul.

No matter if is in person 

Or in a ciber world,

I am creating a network

With good vibes

That is more intense this time

Because only the ones,

Who irradiates good vibrations,

Good intentions 

Will be connecting,

Connecting with souls.

Souls of Love!

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 


 Ele formou uma imagem em sua mente

 De eu ser uma mulher gentil linda e sexy

 Pequena que está cheia de fogo

 De forma suave e delicada

 Como isso pode ser bonito

 Sem me ver, literalmente!

 Eu sinto a conexão

 Não com a pessoa

 Mas com a alma.

 Conexões de almas estão 

 Se aproximando de mim.

 A vibração que envio é de amor

 E por amor.

 No passado, os vampiros das almas

 Estava tentando sugar meu sangue

 Até as últimas gotas.

 Eu tive minha transfusão de sangue 

 Com bondade,

 Amor e compaixão.

 Conexões de almas é o que o universo

 Está me apresentando.

 Pessoas de bom coração e alma gentil.

 Não importa se é pessoalmente

 Ou em um mundo cibernético,

 Estou criando uma rede

 Com boas vibrações

 Isso é mais intenso desta vez

 Porque só os quem

 Iradia boas vibrações,

 Boas intenções,

 Estará se conectando,

 Conexão com as almas.

 Almas de amor

 ©️Renata Clarke-Gray






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)