#191 Indifference (Indiferença)

  What difference does

  You be indifferent to me

  Trying to affect me

  But actually you

  Just show your insecurity.

  Your indifference doesn't affect me

  Your height doesn't frighten me

  The way you look at me 

  Doesn't hurt me

  What can i say about it all

  I see you’re not happy

  Not with her, not with yourself

  What I feel?

  I can't say

  Sadness, pity, anger

  Certainly not

  I will never have those feelings

  And you know this

  I have peace, love and compassion

  Today and always

  For you and anyone

  Everything I lived with you

  Was a learning lessons 

  Even though was painful

  We weren't to blame for anything

  You for being what you are

  And do what you do

  And I for what I am

  And do what I do

  Did I changed?

  Maybe a little

  What lesson did I learned?

  To love me first

  One thing I never did

  So your indifference

  Doesn’t hurt me

  @Renata Clarke-Gray


Que diferença faz

Você ser indiferente comigo 

Tentando me afetar 

Mas na verdade você 

Só faz demonstrar sua insegurança 

A sua indiferença não me afeta

A sua altura não me amedronta

O seu olhar não me fere

O que posso dizer disso tudo

Vejo que não estás feliz 

Nem com ela , nem com você mesmo

O que sinto?

Não sei dizer

Tristeza, pena, raiva

Com certeza não 

Jamais terei esses sentimentos 

E você sabe disso

Sinto paz, amor e compaixão 

Hoje e sempre 

Por você e qualquer um

Tudo que vivi com você 

Foram aprendizados

Mesmo sendo doloroso 

Não tivemos culpa de nada

Você por ser o que é

E fazer o que faz

E eu por ser o que sou

E fazer o que faço 

Se mudei?

Talvez um pouco

Que lição eu aprendi?

A me amar primeiro 

Uma coisa que jamais o fiz

Portanto, a sua indiferença 

Não me fere

@Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)