#182 Sand Castle (Castelo De Areia)

I gambled with my luck

I gambled with our life

I lost, you gained 

I built a castle and I forgot 

It was built with sand

The waves came and washed it

And I was trying 

To pickup the wet sand

The waves kept coming

Till someone told me

To let it go

You can’t sit there

And just keeping watching it

Let it go

You need to get up 

And move forward 

Your life will never be the same

You are paying the price for 

Your choices

You are reaping what you sow

Let it go, your past

Just remember you are a fighter

You never know what’s 

Tomorrow will bring

Keeping moving forward 

And try not to build 

A sand castle again 

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


 Eu joguei com a minha sorte

 Eu joguei com a nossa vida

 Eu perdi, você ganhou

 Eu construí um castelo e esqueci

 Que foi construído com areia

 As ondas vieram e levaram

 E eu estava tentando

 Pegar a areia molhada

 As ondas continuaram vindo

 Até que alguém me disse

 Para deixá-la ir

 Você não pode sentar aí 

 E apenas continuar assistindo

 Deixa ir

 Você precisa se levantar

 E seguir em frente

 Sua vida nunca mais será a mesma

 Você está pagando o preço por

 Suas escolhas

 Você está colhendo o que plantou

 Deixe ir, seu passado

 Basta lembrar que você é uma lutadora

 Você nunca sabe o que 

 O amanhã irá trazer

 Siga em frente

 E tente não construir

 Um castelo de areia novamente

©️Renata Clarke-Gray




Comments

  1. Sand Castles... when we try to construct another, always it will be by sand. So, the wind or the sea water will dissolve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)