#181 I Lost Myself (Eu Me Perdi)

 If they only can really see me

The way I am broken inside 

I isolate myself, so people think

I am Ok, I will be fine

Depression creeping in so deep

Is peeling the good layers out of me

Lies wants to come out of my body

I want to free my soul, so that

When I go, I am clean 

And I will become new

Every tear that comes out of my eyes

Is killing me slowly 

My body can’t bear anymore

My mind become a suicide bomb

Negative thoughts is over me

Can’t run from it

It’s like a roller coaster 

Of emotions I can’t bear anymore

I lost everything 

And the sad thing is

I lost myself 

And I lost my soul 

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


 Se eles pudessem realmente me ver

 A maneira como estou em pedaços por dentro

 Eu me isolo, para que as pessoas pensem

 Que estou bem, que eu vou ficar bem

 Depressão rastejando tão profundamente

 Está descascando as boas camadas de mim

 Mentiras querem sair do meu corpo

 Eu quero libertar minha alma para que

 Quando eu for , estarei limpa

 E eu me tornarei nova

Cada lágrima que cai dos meus olhos

 Está me matando lentamente

 Meu corpo não aguenta mais

Minha mente se tornou uma bomba suicida

 Pensamentos negativos estão sobre mim

 Não posso fugir disso

 É como uma montanha russa

 De emoções que não aguento mais

 Eu perdi tudo

 E o triste é

 Eu me perdi

 E eu perdi minha alma

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)