#173 Protecting Your Heart ( Protegendo Seu Coração)

All the words was said

Was hard to digested 

But at the same time I understood it

You were trying to protect 

My heart and yours 

But forgot that mine

Was already damaged 

Nothing you can do 

Will make any difference...

Only time will tell me 

How I will carry on

But I know for sure 

I will try my best to 

See the beauty of it

To feel the purity of it

Until the pain subsides 

Isn’t just let you go

Is to giving space

For someone to walking in 

At the same time I am walking out

Being careful not to

Meet each other’s in the corridor

Kinda of speaking 

Now , only now, I am seeing the real picture 

I am now on the other side 

With the one thing different 

I felt in love with you 

When you were fighting

The whole time not to

Because you know the way 

I am feeling right now ...

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Todas as palavras foram ditas

 Foi difícil de digerir

 Mas ao mesmo tempo eu entendi

 Você estava tentando proteger

 Meu coração e o seu

 Mas esqueceu que o meu

 Já estava danificado

 Nada que você possa fazer irá 

 Fazer alguma diferença ...

 Só o tempo irá me dizer

 Como irei seguir

 Mas eu sei com certeza

 Que irei tentar o meu melhor para

 Ver a beleza disso

 Para sentir a pureza disso

 Até que a dor desapareça

 Não é só deixar você ir

 É estar dando espaço

 Para alguém entrar

 Ao mesmo tempo que estarei saindo

Sendo cuidadosa para não

Nos encontramos no corredor

 Se é que você me entende

 Agora, só agora, estou vendo a imagem real

 Agora estou do outro lado

 Com uma coisa diferente

 Me apaixonei por você

 Enquanto você estava lutando

 O tempo todo para não o sentir 

 Porque você sabe como 

 Estou me sentindo agora ...

©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)