#58 She's The One (Ela É A Única)

With her look she penetrates my soul.
With a kiss she fills my heart
With one touch she lights
The fire of passion...
Come and feel what I have to offer you.
Fiery, hot woman.
With you I can be transparent,
Without fear of showing me in full.
With you I can be a child again or
Become your superman.
I want her today and always!
She's the one for me.
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Com seu olhar, ela penetra minha alma.
Com um beijo ela enche meu coração
Com um toque ela acende
O fogo da paixão...
Venha e sinta o que tenho para lhe oferecer.
Mulher quente e ardente.
Com você eu posso ser transparente,
Sem medo de me mostrar na íntegra.
Com você eu posso ser uma criança novamente ou me tornar
Seu super-homem.
Eu a quero hoje e sempre!
Ela é a única para mim.
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)