#56 Messing With My Mind (Brincando Com Minha Mente)

You keep messing with my mind...
Teasing me!
You confuse me!
You're a little devil, you know that?
Do you want to continue with this game?
I still want!
I want you to consume my mind,
With all the desire that
It still exists among us ....
I want you to know that
As long as my imagination
Go on,
You will be in it!
Consuming it!
©️Renata Clarke-Gray

Você continua brincando com a minha mente...
Provocando-a!
Você me confunde!
Você é um diabinho, sabe disso?
Você quer continuar com este jogo?
Eu ainda quero!
Quero que você consuma minha mente,
Com todo o desejo que
Ainda existe entre nós....
Eu quero que você saiba que
Contanto que minha imaginação
Possa ir além,
Você vai estar nela!
Consumindo-a!
©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)