#179 Excess Of Love (Excesso De Amar)

 Yesterday I cried in pain

 I cried in love

 I cried for love

 Not for lack of it

 But because there is no more space

 In my heart for it’s grandiose 

 Yesterday I cried that my soul ached

 A pain that mixed

 With gratitude

 Gratitude of being able to love

 For the greatness

 For purity

 Of this love that I feel in me

 Yesterday I cried so much

 That I had to force to stop it

 I had to keep control

 Because the emotion of love was so strong

 That a normal person

 Wouldn't understand

 If I was crying with sadness

 But that actually

 I was crying

 For the excess of love ...

©️Renata Clarke-Gray


Ontem eu chorei de dor

Chorei de amor

Chorei por amor 

Não por falta dele

Mas por não ter mais espaço 

No meu coração de tão grandioso 

Ontem chorei que doía a alma

Uma dor que se misturava 

Com gratidão 

Gratidão de poder amar 

Pela grandeza 

Pela pureza 

Desse amor que sinto em mim 

Ontem chorei tanto 

Que tive que forçar

As lágrimas a pararem

Tive que manter o controle

Pois era tão forte a emoção de amor

Que uma pessoa normal 

Não entenderia 

Se eu estava chorando de tristeza 

Mas que na verdade

Eu estava chorando 

Pelo excesso de amar...

©️Renata Clarke-Gray



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)