#170 The Walker (A Andarilha)

Today I was walking 

Without a place to go 

Just kept walking...

So many questions 

In my mind

And at the same time

Kept wandering about my feelings 

I felt lonely, but I am not a loner 

I wanted so bad to have someone 

With me, just a company 

But everyone I could think about it

Was busy

In that particular moment 

I understood why someone could 

Take their own life 

I am not alone in this situation 

You want to be safe in that moment 

You want just a shoulder,a hug

To be knowing 

To feel you exist...

Depression is crawling in 

Slowly, take the happiness 

Of the moment ago 

To replace it with hurt feelings 

Loneliness. 

Maybe I just need it 

To put my “house” in order

To understand I need to deal 

With it on my own

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 



 Hoje eu estava caminhando

 Sem um lugar para ir

 Continuei andando ...

 Tantas perguntas

 Em minha mente

 E ao mesmo tempo

 Fiquei pensando nos meus sentimentos

 Eu me senti sozinha, mas não sou solitária 

 Eu queria tanto ter alguém

 Comigo, apenas uma companhia 

 Mas todo mundo que eu pensava

 Estava ocupada

 Naquele momento em particular

 Eu entendi porque alguém poderia

 Tirar a própria vida

 Eu não estou sozinha nesta situação

 Você quer estar segura nesse momento

 Você quer apenas um ombro, um abraço

 Ser reconhecida

 Sentir que você existe ...

 A depressão está se arrastando

 Devagar, pegando a felicidade

 Do momento atrás

 Para substituí-la por sentimentos tristes

 Solidão.

 Talvez eu só precise disso

 Para colocar minha “casa” em ordem

 Para entender que eu preciso lidar

 Com isso sozinha

©️Renata Clarke-Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)