#160 Lost (Perdida)

I am in silence today

My heart is in so much pain 

I can’t talk,

Because who going to hear me?

I can feel my emotions 

Mixing , making me sick

I don’t know what to do 

Where to go

But then,I just sit here

Numb... 

In silence 

Lost through my emotions 

Savouring my on depression 

My pain...

I am lost

Lost in thoughts...


 Estou em silêncio hoje

 Meu coração está com muita dor

 Eu não posso falar,

 Porque quem vai me ouvir?

 Eu posso sentir minhas emoções

 Se misturando , me deixando com náuseas 

 Eu não sei o que fazer

 Onde ir

 Mas então eu apenas sento aqui

 Dormente...

 Em silêncio 

 Perdida em minhas emoções

 Saboreando minha depressão

 Minha dor...

 Eu estou perdida 

 Perdida em pensamentos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)