#119 Self Love (Amor Próprio)

Looking the sun setting 
The colors of the sky changing 
I give the universe all my worries 
Send all my prayers,
My sorrows.
And in exchange 
I received it’s love. 
I can feel it from the fresh air in my face...
Looking again for it’s signs,
And was there!
In form of a “painting” 
Painting in the sky.
The breeze,
The birds singing,
The stillness of the ocean,
All the affirmation and confirmation 
That I am not alone.
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever!!!
And it’s reminds me
To love myself first.
Self love,
Always!!!
Gratitude!!!

 Olhando o sol se pôr 
 As cores do céu mudando
 Eu entrego ao universo 
Todas as minhas preocupações
 Envio todas as minhas orações,
 Minhas tristezas.
 E em troca
 Eu recebi o amor.
 Eu pude sentir isso 
 Do ar fresco no meu rosto...
 Procurei novamente os sinais,
 E ali estavam!
 Na forma de uma "pintura"
 Pintura no céu.
 A Brisa,
 Os pássaros cantando,
 A quietude do oceano,
 Toda a afirmação e confirmação
De que eu não estou sozinha.
 Nem hoje, nem amanhã, nem nunca!!!
 E me fez lembrar que
 É para me amar primeiro.
 Amor próprio,
 Sempre!!!
 Gratidão!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)