#100 Green Light(Sinal Verde)

Give me the green light
To press my body against your...
And let your fingers 
To linger on my curves,
Your kiss to be the magical potion 
That I wish for!
Give me the green light 
To climb the ladder of your desire 
And together achieve 
The climax of our passion...
Give me the green light 
To make all of this 
To be come true,
You & Me.
Me & You!

Me dê o sinal verde 
Para pressionar meu corpo 
Contra o seu...
E deixar seus dedos
Deslizar minhas curvas,
Seu beijo ser a poção mágica
Que eu desejo!
Me dê o sinal verde
Para subir a escada do seu desejo
E juntos alcançar
O clímax da nossa paixão...
Me dê o sinal verde
Para fazer tudo isso
Tornar realidade,
Você & Eu.
Eu & Você!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)