#88 Sex Call (Chamada Sexual)

Close your eyes!
Feel my fingers touching your lips...
Tell me how you feel?
Slowly touch your chin,
Neck, chest...
Even to describes it
Makes me feel I am there
With you.
I am enjoying every moment of it
As much as you...
Slowlying I am going down...
Can hear your breathing increasing.
My hands is getting naughty and
You are loving it,I know it!
Come on babe, give yourself to me!
Feel so good to have
Power over you!
That's right babe!
You can feel how much
I miss you,
I want you too...

Feche seus olhos!
Sinta meus dedos tocando seus lábios...
Me diga como você se sente?
Lentamente,toque o queixo
Pescoço,peito...
Até mesmo descrever isso
Me faz sentir que estou
Aí contigo.
Eu estou curtindo cada momento disso
Tanto quanto você...
Vagarosamente estou descendo...
Posso ouvir sua respiração aumentando.
Minhas mãos estão ficando safadas
E você está amando,eu sei disso!
Vamos baby,entregue-se a mim!
Me sinto tão bem por ter
Poder sobre você!
É isso mesmo babe!
Você pode sentir o quanto
Eu sinto sua falta,
Eu quero você também...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)