#80 Blindfold (Olhos Vendados)

Never intimidates me.
It's where my wicked mind
Goes wild...
It's where I would like
To wait for your voice,
Your commands.
It's where my body and mind
Fills with anticipation...
It's where only the sound
Of our breathing is heard!
It's where my senses
Goes crazy,
For every touch,
Every whisper,
Every kisses!
My body shivers
With wanting...
It's where my body
Starts to sweat and
Every little droplets
Start to ache for you...

Nunca me intimida.
É onde minha mente perversa
Fica selvagem...
É onde eu gostaria
De esperar pela sua voz
Seus comandos.
É onde meu corpo e mente
Preenche antecipadamente...
É onde apenas o som
De nossa respiração é ouvida!
É onde meus sentidos
Enlouquece,
Por cada toque,
Cada sussurro,
Cada beijo!
Meu corpo se arrepia
De querer...
É onde meu corpo
Começa a suar e
Cada gotinha
Começa à doer
Por você...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#223 The Healing (A Cura)

#219 Little Hurricane (Pequeno Furacão)

#221 Mr. Sabotage (Senhor Sabotagem)